- Most orders arrive in 1-7 business days; however, transit times are general guidelines. There may be some exceptions due to weather, customer location, etc.
- We use UPS and the US Postal Service to ship our products.
- *UPS does not deliver on Sundays and USPS does not deliver packages in all areas on Sunday
- We need your physical/street address to ship your orders.UPS does not deliver to post office boxes.
- All orders SHIP FREE.
- Most orders are shipped from our warehouses the same day.
- If your order is received before 4 pm Pacific Time or 4 pm Eastern Time, it will most likely be handed off to UPS and shipped out that same day.
- If your order is received after 4 pm Pacific time or 4 pm Eastern Time, it will most likely go out the following business day
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed and shipped until Monday.
How do I track my order?
You have 2 options:
- When your order ships, we email you a tracking number. You can click on that number and it will take you to the UPS or USPS tracking websites.
- UPS offers a free service that allows you to control your shipments and give delivery instructions. It also notifies you when packages are delivered. You can sign up here: https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page
- Consumers who prefer to pick up their UPS packages at a convenient neighborhood location with extended business hours over home delivery can opt for delivery to an AccessPoint location: https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/individual-shipper/ups-access-point-deliveries.page
- USPS offers a similar service for all of your mail: https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action
What if I don’t receive my package?
What do I do if my package was damaged in transit?
We’re so sorry for the inconvenience! Please email our Customer Service Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours and work to solve the problem.
Please take pictures of the damage and send them with your email request
Can I place an international order?
We only ship US Territories. Please contact us to place your order as we have to manually input your order and email you the invoice or call you for payment. Our system does not accept orders by the customers to these locations as we have to manually calculate the shipping.
The primary reason is that hay and pellets, and pet food in general, are pretty heavy and do not work well for shipping long distances. The costs of shipping can be 3-4X normal.
A Google search for 'mail forwarding' will yield a number of companies that you can pay to ship your products to them and then turn your order around and ship internationally.
Please Note: These options will all be expensive and will vary between different providers.
We cannot recommend any particular Freight Forwarder.
If I do not live in the Continental U.S. how do I place an order?
Unfortunately, you have to order by phone or email with Customer Service as we have to manually calculate shipping and get your credit card information.
Due to shipping costs, we cannot do free shipping for these locations.
If you want to set up a subscription, we can give you the subscription discounted price and will just manually process your subscription at the interval you request.
If you are interested, please email our Customer Service Support Desk at email@example.com with the following information:
- Physical street address
- List of products you want to order